Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sewing for fall?

I joked with someone a few weeks ago that she wasn't behind in sewing her winter patterns, but way ahead for 2015-16.


Wouldn't you like to be as organized?  Especially with a coat or jacket, necessary in the sleet, snow and rain of northern climes.  Of the many types of garments I sew, jackets or coats have to be a favorite of mine.  I love incorporating small design details in a utilitarian garment.  I love working with wool, or suiting, or home dec fabric.  Unfortunately, I think I have worn a serious jacket or coat twice in the last year.  This is good news for you!  Yes, I have some patterns you might like.  Not these-I was just having fun reviewing my projects.  The lower right jacket is the first "real" jacket I made. 







Patterns to choose from:
sizes 8-14
sizes 8-16 S4403
all sizesV1110  CLAIMED
sizes 6-12 V1069 
sizes 6-14 V1320 
 First come, first served.  










12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Would it be possible to have V1320? I live in Canada where I can most certainly use this pattern, however I don't know if your giveaways are restricted to The U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, that Issey Miyake V1069 is awfully nice too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jojo, I am happy to send both of these to you in Canada. Please email me with your mailing address. My email is in the right hand margin.

      Delete
  3. Dang. Enjoy your Issey Jojo - i love that man. You will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there are some good patterns in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There will be some lucky recipients...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If V1110 is still available, I would love to have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is yours...please send your mailing address to my email and I'll send it off to you.

      Delete
    2. Just sent you the address.
      Thanks again for your generosity!

      Delete
  7. Great jackets, I enjoyed the show! I do miss wearing 'serious' coats, but I still have some that I love so much that I hold on to them. Memories of work and vacation in South America and Europe in the winter-time, a year-long project in the N.C. foothills, a Christmas trip to NYC with Ashley, etc. ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bunch of patterns up for grabs Mary and so nice to see a little retrospective of past jacket and coat creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary i am late here but that blue jacket with the scarf/collar is simply smashing on you! Completely carefree and chic. Had to pop back in to say how much i love that one on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.