Saturday, February 7, 2015

and we have the winners....

Nick's baby picture  ahhhhhh







I missed my deadline of Friday morning-so sorry for those of you waiting with aniticipation.  I slept really poorly for some reason, so I got up in the night and gathered my little dog for a snuggle on the recliner.  That was just the right thing to do...we woke up at 9am and I wandered around in a daze for a few hours.




So here it is on Saturday and you want to know whether or not you won.  I used a draw straws application by David Goodrich (found at dsrw.org/~dlg/web/straws and the results are: 

KS 2212--------> Becky of Sew and so blog (Becky, please email me with a mailing address.  My email is in the sidebar.)


DOS Collar Confection blouse--------->Louise (Louise, please email me with your mailing address.)


Jalie 2795---------> Alison (Alison, I emailed you asking for your mailing address.)


KS 3618---------> kathy of Running with Rocket blog (kathy, please email me with your mailing address.)


Thank you to everyone for helping me find new homes for these patterns.  I appreciate you visiting my blog-knowing readers are keeping up with me helps me stay motivated to share my daily life, my successes and my challenges.  


Until later, Mary


6 comments:

  1. What an adorable puppy picture. Wishing you a fabulous Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens, Nick was just way too cute as a pup. Of course he's pretty darn cute as an adult too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot dog!
    Thanks for the lovely pattern. Emailing you right now. And - I'm running a giveaway this month too if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ideal way to cure early morning insomnia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that's a surprise! I'm a little behind on my blog reading. :) But I'm going to email you right now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, congrats on finding new homes for those patterns, and congrats to the winners. I missed the earlier post but that's okay: my lack of garment sewing is not because of a lack of patterns. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.