Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Festivus


If you are a Seinfeld addict, as I am, you have probably already celebrated Festivus ("A Festivus for the rest of us").  Traditionally celebrated on Dec. 23, it is also enjoyed at other times of the year.  Along with the unadorned aluminum (beer can?) pole, festivities include meatloaf, feats of strength, and the airing of grievances.  


If all this seems foreign to you, and somewhat weird, I will resort to the usual greeting...

Happy Holidays to all of you!




8 comments:

  1. Haha, my husband is a big Seinfeld fan, so he insisted we watch that episode today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy to you, too, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mary, for blogging. I enjoy reading your posts. Have a wonderful holiday or two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I remember this episode! I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Festivus to you too! Love Seinfeld.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy Festivus!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And Happy Holidays to you Mary (and I hope not too many grievances!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having a very happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.