Friday, April 18, 2014

It's just a 3 day drive...

We are on our way down to Tucson for the closing on our new house.  How luxurious it would have been to fly, but our moving plan forced us into hooking up the horse trailer and loading it with just about EVERYTHING from the garage and sewing studio.  I saved back a sewing machine, notions, some fabric (well, a lot of fabric) and some laundry supplies. 
The photo below is not mine...it comes from a blog post describing residents escaping rising water!

I'll see you all in a week or so. ~mary

4 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip. And Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well on the journey and in your new home. Can't wait to see the sewing space in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and wishing you happiness in your new environment! A big jump forward...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And while I have been away from both blogging and reading blogs, you have announced BIG news. Oh my! I often wonder what Mr. C and I might be doing right now if we had moved to South Carolina as we were all set to do. Alas, it just happened to be the very worst time in the real estate market, and our house did not sell. So were we saved or did we miss a grand adventure, an fresh new path in our life? I hope for you it will be that grand adventure, and you will be so glad you took the chance.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.