Friday, June 21, 2013

Freebie Friday



Hi readers,

I have something super special for someone out there.  And, it's free.  Yep, free.  No strings attached, no having to "like" my page, or "follow" this blog.  If you want it, all you have to do is ask.

I bought a batch of coat patterns recently and in this batch was a completely pristine, unopened pattern.  It is still in the store cellophane.

The pattern is Petite Plus Princess Seamed Blazer.  It is designed for narrow shoulders, full bust, and rounded tummy.  I fit that description but
don't fit the sizing for this line.
I'd love to use this pattern, but I don't need a blazer, and know there is someone else who could use this lovely pattern.  If you would like more info on the pattern, see below-
The pattern includes sizes 14-24 and got great reviews on PatternReview.  Please comment below if you are interested in sewing this up.  I will hold the pattern until Sunday evening 11:59 Pacific and draw a name at random on Monday morning.  Happy weekend everyone,

Mary

6 comments:

  1. Narrow Shoulders, Full-ish Bust, Rounded Tummy, That Sounds Like Me! Count Me In For The.Giveaway!!! Lol :)

    Far

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like me too... I can't say I've heard of this pattern company but if that is the shape they draft for I need to investigate. Count me in too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this pattern line with great success for other garments, but not a jacket. In fact, I've never made a jacket for myself from any pattern. I would love to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is I--English major--or me, Hoosier. I am a half size, but they don't make those amny more. Would love to try this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. It just so happens that I've been considering this pattern for some time. I love Petite Plus Patterns! Thank you,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura, I closed the giveaway sunday night at 11:59. But there will be another giveaway this Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.