Here are Ellen's questions for me:
- How much time a week/day do you spend on your blog? not enough time when I have something to say and too much time when I have little to say
- Do you feel like you need to explain yourself if you don't blog for awhile? hell no, my readers don't really want to know that I've been depressed or sick. :-)
- How much time a day to you spend READING other people's blogs? about an hour every morning, then 20 minute segments throughout the day...adding up to an incredible amount of time! eek.
- These awards posts can be time-consuming. Do you cringe a little when you get these kinds of awards? ;)yes, sorry, but yes
- Besides reading blogs and writing on your own blog, do you spend a lot of time on the computer? I use the computer for many chores/errands/planning/inspiration.
- Is sewing your primary creative outlet? Yes, but I also have an interest in drawing.
- What are some of your other creative endeavors? Cooking, gardening, needlework, riding (if a physical activity could be creative)
- Do you join sew alongs? I have done so when I am feeling isolated here in my rural backwater of a town. It helps keep me from feeling alone or bored. When I am at my most creative, I work alone and tend to stay offline.
- Do you participate in other types of online challenges (sewing or otherwise)? What are they? See above
- Do you usually complete these challenges or sew alongs? Why or why not? I'll complete contests on PR because I love to compete even though I have zero chance of winning. I just like the vibe. Once a sew along has been going for a few weeks, I lose interest. If a designer offers a sew along on a blog, I will sometimes participate, but the pace is usually too slow for me.
I am happy to get this award but I have this awful fear that a recipient I choose will be thinking:
Therefore, I will not be passing on this award. I love you all, but the liebster stops here.