Thursday, April 25, 2013

PR Weekend in San Francisco

I'm off as soon as I shower and grab a strong coffee.  The trip will take me all day in my little PriusC (less time in my Mitsubishsi Spyder which is now staying with a new owner) and I'll gradually drive from rural to urban.  Thank goodness for my husband who outfitted me with a GPS and nice mount for the car.  Thank you sweetheart.

I am a real country mouse, but am looking forward to some quality time with other sewers, learning all I can from Sandra Betzina, and sightseeing.  I have maps, a list of shops and a credit card.

Chanel, Lush and others are on the list too.  I'll let you know if I am able to actually walk into the Chanel store, or if I am intimidated into staying on the sidewalk :-0

See you either tomorrow in real life or here next week.  Have a great weekend everyone.  

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really wanted to go to that, but am registered for an art class that I have been waiting to take. My thoughts will be with you, enjoy!....Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun! and I hope you get to Lush...one of my fav's. Hope your class is wonderful, what a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about who all you meet and what you see and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take lots of pictures so we can all visit vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, make sure you walk into the Chanel store. I walked into the Burberry store and felt very special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope you had a lovely time - look forward to hearing about it in due course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to see you at PR Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice escape from Klamath to be crazy in the big city! Hope you managed to get some nice fabrics...do you have any photos to share of your purchases?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never yet walked into a Chanel store, although my DH, years ago, was curious about a purse for me and told the lady off when she mentioned the price. ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.