Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mary, where the hell have you been?

I'm terribly sorry Readers, I got involved in that part of the creative cycle in which you make, make, make.  I sewed, I matched fabric to pattern, I planned, I pinned, and yes...I finally stopped and looked around.  I blame the weather and the election process for this little glitch in my blogging schedule.  Colder weather has descended upon us here in southern Oregon, and at 4500ft. that means snow and ice.  When I wasn't reading political rants, I was raking leaves and trimming bushes.  When not raking and trimming, I was training Nick.  When not training Nick, I was volunteering.  When not volunteering, I was sewing.  Somewhere in there was eating, sleeping, grooming, spiritual development, and just plain hanging around.




We need a Nick update, don't we?  And a sewing post.  Let me gather some photos and some thoughts-I'll be back.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't fall great?!? Glad to hear you are busy living. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick is so very cute. I'd have a hard time pulling myself away from him if I had a handsome guy like that competing for my time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No apologies needed, life is meant to be lived, not just talked about-lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, what's your excuse? ????
    Just kidding Mary. Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results. Anonymous users- I have turned off your ability to comment.