Monday, July 23, 2012

Come celebrate with me

for Imogen

If you take a detour from this page to insideoutstyleblog,  you will  see my interview with  Imogen.  I was absolutely thrilled and flattered to participate in her Stylish Thoughts series.

Her blog has been on my Reader for years and years, and I even subscribe to it on my Kindle when I am in the desert and don't have wireless.  She has been instrumental in helping me redefine my style as I aged (gracefully I hope),
and when I retired and put away all my teacher clothes.

Thank you Imogen!!

7 comments:

  1. Mary, what a terrific interview! You expressed yourself so well. Also love the photo of you in the loose blue pants and print top. I had to go Google Amalthee as I was unfamiliar with it. For inspiration you might also like looking at http://www.allie-coosh.com/index.html a Dallas designer/shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous interview, Mary! You looked wonderful in all of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, what a wonderful introspective! One thing you said really resonates with me, I think you put this well: "As we age, we often stop dressing with pride and begin dressing to hide. I try to dress in order to celebrate my femininity and womanliness." Thank you for sharing so much - and you look lovely in all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great interview, I agree with Coco you do look great in all your photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. An icon - that's what you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful, talented, and genuine. I love how your personality shines through in the clothes you make and the way you dress. Truly an inspiration. Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a wonderful interview, Mary! Thanks for sharing yet another style blog with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.