Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm wearing

Today is gray and overcast.  The clouds are settling in for a good long stay it seems.  It's the kind of day where a fire, tea and a book are the perfect antidote to SAD (seasonal affective disorder).  Before I could cuddle up, I needed to finish my review of Simplicity 2369, a pattern everyone but me has made.  I am often late to the party!  So, off to PR to edit and add photos.


Here is the link if you would like to visit the gallery and see my creation.  You can also see what I look like when I have a sinus headache.
Simplicity 2369 review



Today I am off to the optician to get some computer glasses.  I bought two pairs of reading glasses but they really don't work for my sewing table or the computer.  So, the office will change one out to a different prescription.  I'm happy with that!  I am wearing the wrap top reviewed above, a pair of beige thrifted trousers which I remade into my size, my arty Indigo clogs and a brown, new-to-me sweater with faux fur.  Hair is curled, and I am even wearing lipstick.  This is such a 70s look and I love it.  

13 comments:

  1. Mary, something seems to have shifted - I don't know if it was Mexico, or something else, but you are positively glowing in all of your recent pics - you're really looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - I didn't mean to imply anything other than I've always thought you were beautiful.... your pics just seem to show a little something extra recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new top - I`m glad you got around to making it up - it is a good pattern. Thanks so much for your comments too on pattern review - THis has made my day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look smashing! I really like the silhouette of the wide legged pants with the belted tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I agree with all the other comments, you do indeed glow in this picture! And I love the new top... a very cosy and colourful print too. And I haven't made up, nor even possess this pattern. It suits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! You look lovely in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! The red/orange of the top really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look too! The colours in the top are just gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I found your blog. The fabric is lovely for this top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your whole outfit Mary! You look really cute. Is tha a vintage pattern?Thanks for linking up. I should post some updated reviews at PR too . Its been ages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary, the top is beautiful! And I love the light coloured trousers. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.