|So NOT me|
Anyone out there with dry and even cracked heels from a summer of sandals?
This recipe rocks:
Treating cracked heels and blackened feet
1. Put shaving cream on your feet.
2. Combine equal parts warm water and Listerine.
3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine.
4. While the shaving cream is still on your feet, wrap the wet hand towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet. Some of the calloused and discolored skin will rub off.
6. Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.
Repeat 3 times a week, at the most.
My hair started falling out.
It continues to break off even now.
I have fuzzy grey hairs popping up on my crown. Thank god it's growing back.
I did go back to her and show her the damage. She added in some streaks in champagne color (which are really pretty) and gave me some super expensive treatment cream to use. She hasn't charged me a dime, and feels awful. Lesson learned.
Simple Hair Mask
2 Tbs honey
1 Tbs olive oil
1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
Apply to dry and dirty hair, working from the roots to the ends.
Cover with plastic, and then with a towel.
Leave on for 30-60 minutes, and then rinse out completely.
Follow with your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
As I type, I am letting my hair air dry, and will give it a break from curling irons etc today.
What beauty and self care routines do you have? What favorite recipes would you like to share?