Before spilling my guts with seven secrets, I want to say something about Andrea and her blog. I attempted Self Stitched September yet again this year and while I did wear handmade clothing each day, I couldn't get excited about photographing each outfit. Andrea was able to do it though and I was totally impressed. Her posts and photos were always interesting and I got a lot of styling ideas from her. It was fun to get to know her through this challenge.
Okay, now for the seven things about me:
|at Crater Lake|
1. I have been married for 36 years to an adventurous, interesting and creative man. We met when I was hitchhiking and he gave me a ride.
3. We sometimes travel on our own. Right now Mr. Biblioblog is in Mexico, where I will join him for a short visit beginning tomorrow.
4. I learned how to ride horses in my first year of teaching. One of my students taught me on her cutting horse. I continued taking lessons and eventually began studying dressage. I showed in dressage in Oregon and northern California but found my real love in endurance or distance riding. I rode in my first endurance race at age 50.
|Woodrow and I|
5. I was a high school dropout. I did graduate later, but only because I wanted to do well in college and it was suggested to me to do that step.
6. I taught junior high science for most of my career, and worked in a high poverty/high risk school.
7. I don't drink alcohol or use drugs. We all have a limit, and I have reached mine :-) so now I live a sober lifestyle.
I am outgoing but love to be alone, am cheerful and positive but suffer from depression, have a quick temper but am very forgiving of others. In short, a Gemini.
I pass on the Versatile Blogger award to the following blogs:
country girl couture: style with a midwestern flavor. Melynda sews beautiful dresses and writes like an angel.
Analog me: Sigrid is not only a talented and inspiring seamstress, but writes with such humor!