Tuesday, June 28, 2011

oops, no pictures

Hi everyone,

I have so much to show you and so much to discuss BUT my camera is in Washington DC.  If I had not taken a vow of frugality recently, I'd run to my nearest electronics mart and get another one.  Alas, I did take such a vow and I'm sticking to it.  So, wait patiently readers.  I have a wonderful new dress to show you, a pair of slacks, a shoe redo, and of course, the obligatory landscaping pictures.  How about some cartoons while you wait?
source unknown-does anyone know which artist did this?

5 comments:

  1. Funny!
    Thank you so much for your kind comments Mary, and I look forward to seeing your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your camera!
    Love those cartoons though.
    The top one looks like a Far Side cartoon to me just going by the style of drawing.
    Just the thing to brighten up this morning's coffee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Still, I can't wait to see the dress, the slacks and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! The Before and After one is funny because it's true.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.