Monday, June 14, 2010

Let your imagination soar

Klamath County Library is hosting Author Chats this summer and you are invited to attend. These chats are a product of the Ashland Mystery Writer's Guild and Bookwagon Books, in cooperation with our library. Authors will read from their books, answer questions, and best of all, continue the conversation at a no-host luncheon. What could be better? ah, it's FREE.

All presentations begin at 11:00 a.m.
June 18th Ann Parker Leaden Skies;Iron Ties
July 9th Bill Cameron Chasing Smoke; Portland Noir
Aug 13th Aaron Elkins The Gideon Oliver Mysteries

3 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comment.

    Your home in the snow looks lovely!

    I'm a reader and love to read most everything ..........especially European history.
    Will check out some of the titles you've posted

    I also have a couple of older horses...and yours is gorgeous with nice confirmation judging by the picture you posted.


    I LOVE for my imagination to soar..unfortunately stalk reality sets in sooner or later! LOL

    Have enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks carol, Check in from time to time...there is a lot of reading, sewing and reflection going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh-oh, I hope the date you have for my presentation is a typo, because my schedule calls for me to be at the Klamath Falls Library on August 13, not August 18. By August 18, I shall be back home in Sequim, 500 miles north of Klamath County.
    It IS August 13, isn't it? I wouldn't want to miss it?
    Best,
    Aaron Elkins

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and enjoy the conversation that results.